Vegetarian Mushroom and Onion Tacos
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until brown. Add sliced mushrooms.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to low.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook about 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Spoon filling into tortillas. Add your favorite toppings and serve!
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 7.4mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!