Quick and Easy Bacon Burgers
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs large
- 4 oz bacon 4 slices, uncooked, diced into small pieces
- 0.50 tsp ground chipotle pepper
- Mix with your hands the meat and seasoning in a large bowl. You want to mix the ingredients together, but not over mix the meat.
- Form into patties. Depending on the size, you’ll have between 8-10 patties from 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Heat up your cast iron griddle (or grill) to a medium heat, and place burgers on surface.
- Flip after 4-5 minutes, or as you see juices forming on the top of the burger. If the burger is sticking when you try to flip it, it still needs to cook longer.
- After flipping, grill for another 3-4 minutes. This made medium burgers, but with the added egg, they were not at all dry.
Calories: 726kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 58g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 261mg | Sodium: 376mg | Potassium: 698mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!