Paleo Beef Stew
- 2 lb beef stew meat cubed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 c beef broth
- 12 oz bacon cooked and crumbled
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 4 oz bell peppers mixed green and red
- 4 oz mushrooms quartered
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 carrots diced
- 1 c onions diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or tamari
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add beef broth, crumbled bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1458mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1900IU | Vitamin C: 26.7mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!