Grilled Chicken Thighs Tandoori
- In a bowl add garlic, yogurt, salt, pepper, cloves, ginger, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, and coriander. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour yogurt mixture over chicken, press air out of bag, and seal. Turn the bag over several times to distribute marinade. Place bag in a bowl, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for direct medium heat. Oil grill with coconut oil.
- Remove chicken from bag, and discard marinade. With clean paper towels, remove excess marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill, and cook about 2 minutes. Turn, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Turn grill to low heat. Arrange chicken over indirect heat, and cook approximately 35 to 40 minutes, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.
Calories: 958kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 66g | Fat: 71g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 389mg | Sodium: 1507mg | Potassium: 1059mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1555IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 4.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!