Gluten Free Turkey Vegetable Lasagna
- 1 lb gluten-free pasta lasagna noodles
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 zucchini chopped
- .5 c onions chopped
- 2 c baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 tsp sea salt divided
- .5 tsp ground black pepper divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to the package instructions. Steam spinach on top of the pot cooking the lasagna noodles until wilted 2-3 minutes.
- While noodles cook, saute carrots, zucchini, .25 tsp salt, and .25 tsp pepper in 1 tbsp olive oil until softened 6-8 minutes. Set aside and add 1/3 of marinara sauce to the veggies.
- Cook turkey, onions. .5 tsp salt, and .25 tsp pepper until cooked in remaining 1 tbsp through 6-8 minutes, add garlic and cook another 1-2 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from cooked turkey. Add to veggies and combine.
- Combine ricotta cheese, spinach, .25 tsp salt, and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
- Layer in 9x12 glass pan: a little sauce on bottom, noodles, meat/veggie mix, noodles, cheese mix, noodles, rest of sauce, rest of mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 min covered, 10 min uncovered.
Calories: 519kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1048mg | Potassium: 791mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5450IU | Vitamin C: 19.3mg | Calcium: 300mg | Iron: 2.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!