Ginger Glazed Salmon with Asparagus and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb asparagus ends trimmed
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray and place salmon in the center of the sheet pan.
- Arrange prepared asparagus and brussels sprouts around salmon; season everything with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine prepared ginger, garlic, green onions (white part only), chili sauce, honey, rice vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, sesame oil, and olive oil.
- Set saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil; continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and brush salmon and vegetables with prepared sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, stirring vegetables halfway through cooking; salmon is done when pink and flaky and veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven and garnish with the sliced greens from the green onions.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 533mg | Potassium: 1240mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1282IU | Vitamin C: 72mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!