Garlic and Basil Baked Chicken Thighs
- Chop basil. Finely chop rosemary. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken thighs in a single layer in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter onion over and around chicken.
- Top chicken with basil, rosemary, and garlic.
- Pour chicken broth into bottom of pan. Place carrots evenly around the chicken.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven and cook until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil, turn broiler to medium-high and broil until skin is brown and crisp with an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite side dish.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 1013mg | Potassium: 816mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 16265IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!