Coconut Shrimp With Mango Salsa
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- On a small plate, sprinkle the surface with about ¼ cup (for 4 servings) of the cassava flour.
- In a small bowl, pour the coconut milk.
- In a shallow or wide bowl, combine the remaining cassava flour, desiccated coconut, and salt. Mix well.
- Dredge the shrimp in this order: cassava, milk, then coconut mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. (You may want to broil them for a couple of minutes at the end.)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the salsa ingredients and mix well.
- Serve the shrimp and salsa alone or on top of your favorite taco ingredients and AIP tortillas.
Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1777mg | Potassium: 704mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!