Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a saute pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken and saute until cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Set aside.
- Add in cream, milk, garlic powder, parmesan, salt, ground black pepper, onion and eggs and whip with a fork or whisk.
- Add sauteed chicken with pan juices and cauliflower and mix it in. Pour into casserole or cake pan.
- Add a little more parmesan on top and then place bacon in a single layer across the top.
- Bake for 1 hour. Then put on broil for 5-6 minutes until bacon is crispy.
Calories: 865kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 60g | Fat: 62g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 377mg | Sodium: 1329mg | Potassium: 1397mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1460IU | Vitamin C: 73.2mg | Calcium: 396mg | Iron: 2.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!