- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and heated through, about 3-5 minutes; set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in the saucepan. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk and oregano. Cook, whisking constantly, until incorporated, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in half and half and Parmesan until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in zucchini and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 668mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 23.5mg | Calcium: 221mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!