- Boil the sweet potatoes, carrots, beets for 5 minutes until they start to get soft. Drain well.
- Then, add in the olive oil, garlic, and onions to a frying pan.
- Add in the drained sweet potatoes, carrots, beets to the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Then add in the zucchinis and cook for a few more minutes until everything is soft.
- Season with salt, to taste, and stir in the basil and thyme.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 631mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 7396IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!