- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a 10 inch oven safe non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook 8 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook 3 minutes. Stir in cauliflower and 1 tbsp butter. Cooking cauliflower a couple minutes. Season with .125 tsp salt and pepper each and remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs, milk, .5 tsp salt and .125 tsp pepper in a medium bowl. Sprike half the goat cheese into skillet, then pour in egg mixture.
- Return to medium heat and cook 5 minutes, gently stirring occasionally, until starting to set. Top with remaining goat cheese and transfer to oven.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until puffed and set. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 283mg | Sodium: 909mg | Potassium: 379mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1320IU | Vitamin C: 21.5mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 2.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!