Tropical Fruit Salad (gluten and dairy free)
by Danielle from LoveLoveThing.com
Fruit salads are always appreciated, no matter the time of year! This recipe calls for several “summer” fruits – however, feel free to substitute any you need with your favorites. It’s the honey and ginger that really give it a nice little kick while still keeping things nice and simple. Enjoy!
- 1/2 melon, cubed – can be any melon: cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, etc.
- 2 mangos, peeled and cubed
- 3 clementines aka “cuties” – can also use any type of orange
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in large serving bowl. Stir to incorporate.
- Serve and enjoy!
How quick and easy is that?! Enjoy your tropical fruit salad. 🙂