Thai Curry Veggie Noodles with Chicken
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- .5 tsp sea salt
- .25 tsp ground black pepper
- .5 c full fat canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 limes quartered
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 carrots spiralized
- .5 head red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 cucumbers English Cucumber, spiralized
- 2 bunches green onions sliced
- .25 c cashews roasted and chopped
- Preheat the broiler and line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle the chicken with the olive oil and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and broil, flipping halfway, until cooked through, about 10 minutes. If the internal temperature is not 165 degrees, cook for an additional 5 minutes or until done.
- Spiralize the carrot and cucumber while chicken cooks.
- Then whisk together the coconut milk, lime juice, almond butter and curry paste in a large bowl. Add the carrots, cabbage, and 1 teaspoon salt and toss to coat completely. Let sit for 15 minutes. Add the cucumber to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Thinly slice the chicken. Divide the veggies among bowls and top with the chicken, scallions and some cashews. Serve with lime wedges.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 537mg | Potassium: 1277mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4336IU | Vitamin C: 76mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!