Thai Coconut Shrimp
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and sprinkle with the salt; sauté until opaque and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same skillet over low heat then add the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Sauté until fragrant and the onions are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut sugar, curry paste, and cumin; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add shrimp; heat through.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 285mg | Sodium: 1833mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 3.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!