- 1 bell peppers red, chopped
- .5 c onions chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 eggplant small, chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves only, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves only, chopped
- 1 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 tsp olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth
- Large dice the eggplant and set aside for later in the recipe.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tsp of olive oil over medium-high heat and saute peppers, onions, and garlic, stirring often until a little softened. About 5-7 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Using same skillet add 2 tsp of olive oil and saute eggplant, stirring often for about 5 minutes. Transfer to same bowl as peppers and onions.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet and saute zucchini for about 5 minutes stirring often.
- Add eggplant and pepper mixture back to skillet with zucchini. Season with salt and pepper, and add the oregano and thyme. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Deglaze with vegetable broth, stirring up the vegetables and scrape any bits off the bottom of the pan using a spoon. Add tomatoes stirring in, cover, and let it finish cooking another 8-10 minutes.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 624mg | Potassium: 597mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1275IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!