Stir Fried Snow Peas and Mushrooms
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sesame seeds about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat oil in the skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir in snow peas and mushrooms, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.
- Transfer snow peas and mushrooms to a medium bowl.
- Toss with sesame seeds and teriyaki sauce, and serve warm.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 34.7mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!