Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin
- 1 spaghetti squash
- .5 tsp sea salt
- .25 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- .75 c greek yogurt
- .5 c cheddar cheese shredded
- .5 c mozzarella cheese shredded
- .25 c parmesan cheese grated
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Poke holes all over squash with a fork. Put squash into the oven for 4-6 minutes, or until slightly softened. (In five-minute intervals.)
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. With a spoon, scoop out seeds and discard it.
- Drizzle olive oil over both halves of the squash and rub it all over (including the skin). Sprinkle squash with salt and pepper.
- Place squash on an aluminum foil wrapped pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until flesh is tender.
- Remove squash from the oven, allow to slightly cool, until safe to handle. Put the oven on broiler setting.
- With a fork, scrape the flesh of the squash removing most of the inside leaving only a sturdy shell behind.
- Place the spaghetti squash flesh into a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix well together. Divide the mixture into the center of both squash halves. Top with additional cheese and bacon.
- Place squash into the oven and broil until cheese is melted and golden about 2-4 minutes.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 769mg | Potassium: 423mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 370mg | Iron: 1.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!