Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Stew
- 2 russet potatoes peeled and large chopped
- 10 oz frozen corn kernels
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 c onions sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 c salsa
- 1.5 tsp cumin ground
- 1 tsp chili powder
- .5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2.5 c chicken broth
- Place vegetables into a slow cooker. Stir in salsa, cumin, chili powder, and pepper. Place chicken on top of vegetables and add broth. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
- Optional toppings: tortilla chips, cheese, or cilantro.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 858mg | Potassium: 1263mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3840IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!