Slow Cooker Garlic Chipotle Lime Chicken
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, can use *frozen
- 2.6 oz tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 oz diced green chiles 1 small can - 2 tablespoons, more to taste
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2.6 oz fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp ground chipotle pepper mild to spicy
- 1 tsp sea salt
- .25 tsp ground black pepper
- In a food processor or blender, add all the sauce ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- In a slow cooker on high or low heat add chicken breasts or thighs.
- Pour the sauce over the top of chicken. Close slow cooker lid and cook for 4 to 6 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low. Serve & enjoy.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 897mg | Potassium: 848mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1590IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!