Simple Roasted Herb Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes large, peeled and cut into wedges or cubes
- 1 c red onions 1 onion, cut into wedges or cubes
- 3 tbsp butter or fat of your choice, melted
- 0.5 tsp onion powder
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp dried parsley
- 0.5 tsp dried basil
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano
- 0.5 tsp dried rosemary
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine spices, set aside.
- Peel and cut your sweet potatoes into wedges or cubes. Peel and cut your red onion into wedges or cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes and onions with melted butter (or other fat) making sure to coat evenly.
- Add spice mix to potatoes then toss again to evenly distribute spices.
- Pour onto baking sheet making sure to spread evenly.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 405mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9490IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!