Shrimp Waldorf Salad
- .5 c walnuts
- 1 head romaine lettuce finely shredded
- .5 lb shrimp peeled and deveined and cooked
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1 apples Gala or Granny Smith, cored and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- .66 c grapes seedless green grapes, halved
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Adjust seasoning as needed and add more lemon juice if necessary.
- Toast walnuts in a dry frying pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until golden. Be careful to pay attention to the walnuts while the heat is on as they can burn quick.
- Put shredded lettuce in a large mixing bowl and add shrimp, celery, apple, and grapes. Spoon in dressing and toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary before serving.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 589mg | Potassium: 732mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 13850IU | Vitamin C: 13.4mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!