Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons grease, crumble and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt butter in with reserved bacon grease over medium heat
- Add pine nuts, and cook, stirring until browned.
- Add Brussels sprouts and green onions to the pan, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until sprouts are wilted and tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in crumbled bacon just before serving.
Calories: 550kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 824mg | Potassium: 1095mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2115IU | Vitamin C: 193.4mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 4.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!