Sheet Pan Turmeric Chicken and Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and honey. Set aside.
- Place the chicken, red onions, and sliced carrots on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the turmeric, thyme, and salt over the chicken and vegetables.
- Drizzle with the olive oil mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 466mg | Potassium: 673mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 10225IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!