Roasted Asparagus and Red Peppers with Dijon and Thyme
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place pepper strips and asparagus on a rimmed sheet pan covered with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Sauté shallot in butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl; add mustard, lemon juice, oil, thyme and lemon zest; whisk the dressing together.
- Toss asparagus and red peppers with half the dressing; set remainder aside.
- Roast vegetables in oven for 10-15 minutes, until asparagus is tender.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce, season with salt and black pepper to taste, and serve right away.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 892mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1880IU | Vitamin C: 58.8mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 3.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!