- In a medium sized pot over medium heat, warm the coconut oil.
- Sauté onions, garlic, and celery until soft.
- Add vegetable broth and quartered radishes and simmer.
- Allow to simmer until the radishes are soft (I like to do this nice and slow).
- Salt and pepper according to your taste.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2019mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 840IU | Vitamin C: 8.7mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!