Quinoa and Vegetable Medley
- 16 oz sweet potatoes 1 sweet potatoes, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 lb eggplant 1 eggplant, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 5 oz bell peppers 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 c vegetable broth
- 1 c quinoa uncooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 c onions 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 0.50 tsp dried thyme
- 0.25 tsp cayenne pepper
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.25 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp olive oil to coat slow cooker
- Coat inside of slow cooker with oil or nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 5 hours or High for 2 ½ hours.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1123mg | Potassium: 1087mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 17775IU | Vitamin C: 58.1mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!