- Peel the plantain.
- Cut it into slices of about ¼-inch thick.
- Heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a skillet under medium heat.
- Add the plantain slices in a single layer. If they don’t all fit, start with one batch and you can do the rest of them later.
- Sprinkle with salt and cook for about 4–5 minutes or until golden.
- Flip all of the plantain slides, sprinkle with salt and cook an extra 3–4 minutes on the other side until golden.
- Once ready, put the plantain chips in a bowl and serve!
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!