Perfect Veggie Burgers
- .5 c onions diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 2 eggs whisked
- .25 c coconut flour
- 1.5 c almond flour
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 c canned black beans rinsed, mashed
- .25 c fresh parsley or fresh herb of choice, chopped
- .33 c almonds toasted and chopped
- .5 c sunflower seeds toasted and chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or tamari
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin ground
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in 1/2 tbsp oil for 3 minutes.
- Place all ingredients (except spices and salt) into a large mixing bowl and stir very well. Now, add seasonings and salt to taste
- With slightly wet hands, shape dough into patties. Pack dough tightly as this will help it stick together.
- Fry the burgers in a bit of oil on a skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
Calories: 566kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5830IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 5.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!