Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Preheat your oven to 365 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, place the cut up chicken pieces and then add in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and coconut flour and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, crack the egg and mix in the water to make an egg wash.
- On a small plate, place the crushed pork rinds or gluten free bread crumbs.
- Take one chicken nugget and quickly dip it in the egg wash, then roll it in the pork rind crumbs.
- Place on the greased baking sheet and repeat.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 457mg | Potassium: 329mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!