Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos
- .25 head romaine lettuce shredded
- .25 c red onions thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves picked off
- 4 tomatoes Roma, chopped
- 1.5 oz feta cheese crumbled
- .25 c kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat a grill pan over high heat. Season chicken with Italian seasoning and place on grill. Cook, basting with balsamic vinaigrette and turning once, until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Rremove from grill; set aside.
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, and dried oregano.
- Place shredded romaine lettuce and red onions in a medium bowl; drizzle with red-wine vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Combine all the tzatziki ingredients together. Divide lettuce & onion mixture evenly amount butter lettuce leaves and drizzle each with about 1 teaspoon or tzatziki.
- Top each taco with 1 piece of chicken and garnish with chopped tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives. Garnish with parsley; serve.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 894mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5928IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!