- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Place onion, carrot, bell pepper, and garlic in food processor; pulse until all vegetables are finely chopped.
- Add veggies to bowl with ground meats, egg, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add pork rinds and mix well with your hands until well combined.
- Form 2-inch balls and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 1969mg | Potassium: 530mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3800IU | Vitamin C: 42.3mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!