Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Place cut sweet potatoes in a large soup pot filled with water.
- Bring water to boil, and boil sweet potatoes until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Drain sweet potatoes and place in a large bowl, or kitchen aid mixer.
- With kitchen aid mixer or hand mixer, mash sweet potatoes on low to keep from getting lumpy and “glue-like”.
- Continue to mash while adding coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 659mg | Potassium: 562mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 18443IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!