Low Carb Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Cut squash in half, remove seeds, and place cut side down in baking dish in 1-2 inches of water.
- Bake at 400 for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- While squash is baking, brown Italian sausage. Add pasta sauce to meat and simmer with seasoning for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove squash and scrape inside of squash using fork, place strands into mixing bowl.
- Combine squash strands with meat sauce, ricotta, half cup mozzarella and parmesan
- Place mixture back in squash shell or in baking dish and cover with remaining mozzarella
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden
- Garnish with chopped parsley
Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 2340mg | Potassium: 1148mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1332IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 349mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!