Low Carb Chicken Souvlaki Bowls
- .5 head cauliflower riced
- 2 bell peppers red, orange, or green
- 3 zucchini sliced into 1/4" rounds
- .5 c cherry tomatoes halved
- .5 c sun dried tomatoes
- .33 c green olives
- .33 c feta cheese crumbled
- wooden skewers
- Add marinade ingredients to a large zip-top bag and add chicken. Seal bag and using your hands, press down on the chicken to distribute marinade evenly. Refrigerate for 45 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto metal or presoaked wooden skewers (about 30 minutes in water).
- Brush the grates with olive oil then place the skewers over top. Grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side, gently flipping and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and has light char marks.
- While the chicken is grilling, toss the zucchini, bell peppers and tomatoes onto the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the desired doneness.
- Divide the cauliflower rice among bowls. Top with grilled vegetables, olives, and chicken skewers.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve with Tzatziki sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients by hand or a blender (if you want it smooth). Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Calories: 611kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1365mg | Potassium: 2032mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 2640IU | Vitamin C: 166mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!