Low Carb Avocado Bacon and Eggs
- 1 avocados
- 2 eggs
- .125 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- .25 tsp sea salt divided
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Begin by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it's a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.
Sprinkle with cayenne instead of salt for a spicier version. Add a small amount of salsa before or after baking.
Calories: 744kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 65g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 380mg | Sodium: 1188mg | Potassium: 1208mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 920IU | Vitamin C: 20.1mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 2.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!