Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
- 1 lb shrimp raw, peeled, and deveined
- 4 zucchini medium, spiralized
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice half of lemon
- .25 c vegetable broth
- .5 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp ground black pepper
- .25 c fresh parsley rinsed and chopped
- Heat olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp in one layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes while shrimp get pink on one side.
- Add garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Stir together so that shrimp end up flipped over to cook other side. When shrimp are pink, remove from pan.
- In same pan, add remaining butter, lemon juice, and vegetable broth. Bring to a simmer, about 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the zucchini noodles and cook 2-4 minutes or until done. Allow the sauce to reduce a bit if too watery. Add shrimp back to the pan and stir for another minute. Serve with chopped parsley on top.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 316mg | Sodium: 1645mg | Potassium: 635mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1170IU | Vitamin C: 47.9mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 3.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!