Keto Cheesy Chili Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 4 c spaghetti squash cooked
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- .75 c sour cream
- 1.75 c cheddar cheese shredded
- .25 c fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 avocados sliced for serving
- In a medium saucepan brown the ground meat seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Pour off any extra fat and discard.
- Add the rest of the chili ingredients and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine the cooked spaghetti squash and melted butter, tossing to coat.
- Season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the squash out in a 12 – 14-inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Spread the sour cream over the cheese layer.
- Spoon on the chili and spread it out, leaving a 1-inch border of spaghetti squash around the edge.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with avocado slices.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 669mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 1.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!