Slow Cooker Kahlua Pork
- Pierce pork all over with a knife.
- Place roast in a slow cooker.
- Rub salt over meat then lay bacon across the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours per pound of pork.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and shred, adding drippings as needed to moisten.
Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 67g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 222mg | Sodium: 2152mg | Potassium: 1209mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 4.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!