Italian Mushrooms and Spinach
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion and garlic in the oil until they start to become tender.
- Add the vinegar and the white wine.
- Add the mushrooms, and fry until they begin to shrink, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Toss in the spinach, and fry, stirring constantly for a few minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer until the wine has almost completely absorbed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 602mg | Potassium: 513mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1405IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!