Instant Pot Greek Chicken Bowls
- .5 tsp dried oregano
- .5 tsp paprika
- .125 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- .25 c olive oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced or pressed, divided
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2.5 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 c gluten-free couscous or can use regular couscous
- 1 c greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cucumbers chopped
- 1 c cherry tomatoes quartered
- .5 c kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- .5 c feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- Whisk together the oregano, paprika, red pepper flakes, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 cloves garlic and 1/2 cup water in the pot of a 6-quart Instant Pot®. Add the chicken, 2 teaspoons salt and half of the pepper and toss until well coated. (Instructions based on 4 servings)
- Follow the manufacturer's guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook. Set the pot to pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. After the pressure cook cycle is complete, follow the manufacturer's guide for quick release and wait until the quick release cycle is complete. Be careful of any remaining steam and unlock and remove the lid. Transfer the chicken to a medium bowl and turn the pot off with liquids remaining in the pot.
- Add the couscous, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining pepper to the pot and stir to combine with the hot liquid. Place the glass lid on the top and let the couscous sit until tender and fluffy, 6 to 7 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, remaining clove garlic and 2 tablespoons water in a medium bowl until well combined. Spread 1/4 cup of the yogurt sauce on the bottom of a plate. Top with a quarter of the couscous, cucumbers, tomatoes, Kalamata olives and feta. Repeat with the remaining ingredients 3 more times. Garnish each plate with the dill and a drizzle of the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Calories: 664kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 128mg | Sodium: 2153mg | Potassium: 976mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!