Hamburger Beef Stroganoff
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in pan then add garlic and onion and salute until garlic is golden and onions are translucent.
- Add the beef, season with salt and pepper, then cook until browned. Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Melt another tablespoon of butter to pan. Add mushrooms and wine/water and cook until liquid is reduced by about half and mushrooms are softened.
- Remove pan from heat and mix in sour cream and paprika. Return pan to low heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and and meat. Add more seasoning if needed.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 771mg | Potassium: 631mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 695IU | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 2.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!