Contributed by Stacy from Beauty and the Foodie
Grilled Chicken Alfredo Celeriac Noodles
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c celeriac root spiralized cooked or spiralized cooked zucchini noodles, or cooked spaghetti squash noodles.
- 8 tbsp butter
- 16 tbsp cream cheese
- .5 c heavy cream
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- .5 c parmesan cheese
- .3 c almond milk (or up to .5 cup); plain unsweetened
- 1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- .5 tsp ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1.5 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley garnish
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter and cream cheese.
- Melt and stir butter and cream cheese until creamy.
- Add heavy cream, garlic powder, and grated Parmesan. Whisk until smooth.
- Add ⅓ cup to ½ cup plain unflavored unsweetened almond milk to thin. Whisk until smooth and turn down heat to low. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat a stove top grill pan or grill to medium high. Brush grill or pan with avocado or olive oil.
- Grill chicken tenderloins for 4 to 6 minutes on each side until done with an internal temperature of 165 F (75 C). Remove from heat.
- Place cooked spiralized vegetable noodles of choice on a plate and add alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle with optional chopped parsley and place grilled chicken strips on top. Serve.
How to Prep Celery RootCelery root needs to be peeled, and be aggressive when you do it. Remove all of the slightly hairy brown exterior to reveal the creamy, solid flesh inside.
Calories: 834kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 67g | Saturated Fat: 36g | Cholesterol: 282mg | Sodium: 1482mg | Potassium: 991mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2155IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 296mg | Iron: 1.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!