Green Bean and Mushroom Medley
- Place green beans and carrots in 1 inch of boiling water. Cover, and cook until tender but still firm. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions and mushrooms until almost tender
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, carrots, salt, seasoned salt, garlic salt, and white pepper.
- Cover, and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1096mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5665IU | Vitamin C: 12.9mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!