Got Greens Soup
- Get out a large pot and add the broth, greens, and a bit of salt.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring to make sure all the greens get wilted and cooked.
- Turn the heat to medium-low for about 5 minutes to let those greens get tender.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute or so. Turn off the stove top.
- Carefully remove the greens with a bit of liquid and blend them in a blender or use a food processor to blend.
- Add the blender contents back into the pot and heat on low.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue to heat for a few more minutes.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 995mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!