Garlic Herb Chicken over Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves chopped
- 1 heads cauliflower riced
- 1 c onions chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- .25 c chicken broth
- .5 c parmesan grated
- .5 c fresh parsley chopped
- .5 lemons zested and juiced
- Marinade the chicken for at least 15 minutes, but can marinade the chicken over night.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat and add the fresh oregano, thyme, and rosemary. Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes on each side until no longer pink. Remove thighs from pan and set aside, leave the remaining juices in the skillet.
- Add garlic and onions to the pan and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Add the riced cauliflower and mix everything together. Stir in chicken stock, parsley, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Cook 2-3 minutes to reduce liquid and add the parmesan.
- Add chicken thighs to the top of cauliflower rice and allow to re-heat if necessary. Serve immediately.
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 185mg | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 1019mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1090IU | Vitamin C: 98.8mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!