Farro with Spinach and Mushrooms
- In a saucepan, add the farro and vegetable broth and cook on medium heat until all the broth is absorbed. In another pan over medium-high heat, add oil, garlic, onion and white wine vinegar and cook for about 6-8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the garlic and onion mixture and stir for another 5 minutes or so.
- Once the farro is done, add it to the saucepan with the mushroom-onion mixture.
- Add the spinach and cook until slightly wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Adapted from https://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/09/08/farro-with-spinach-and-mushrooms/
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 725mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1800IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!