Easy Pork Stir Fry Recipe
- 0.75 lb pork loin cut into thin strips
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 1 bell peppers red, cut into strips
- 1 bunches green onions scallions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or tamari Tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking sherry dry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Add red bell pepper, green onions and broccoli to a bowl. Combine tamari soy sauce, dry sherry and sesame oil and pour over vegetables.
- Place the wok over high heat. It's ready when a drop of water skips across the surface. Add 1 tablespoon of Avocado oil and quickly tilt the wok to coat all surfaces.
- Pour out the remaining oil. Place the wok back onto the heat and begin adding the pork to the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Leave the pork undisturbed until it has cooked half way through; the bottom half will turn white.
- Stir the pork and cook until it is almost cooked through. Remove from the pan to the serving bowl.
- Dump the bowl of vegetables into the wok with the broccoli in the bottom.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 1 minute. Stir the vegetables and add the pork and any juices back to the pan.
- Stir the pork and vegetables together. Stir the stir fry sauce and pour it over the pork and vegetables.
- Push the pork stir fry to the sides and let the sauce boil at the bottom of the wok, stirring occasionally for several seconds until the sauce thickens.
- If you would like the sauce a little thicker, remove the stir fried pork and vegetables to the serving bowl and let the sauce cook a little longer.
- Pour the sauce over the stir fry when it reaches your desired level of thickness.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 575mg | Potassium: 685mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1520IU | Vitamin C: 115.4mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!