Contributed by Stacy from Beauty and the Foodie
Easy Marinated Grilled Steak Tacos
- Sprinkle each side of steak with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine: lime juice, cumin and tamari. Mix together.
- Place steak in a large pan or dish. Pour some lime marinade over both sides of steak and rub into meat lightly.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill or stove-top grilling pan to medium high.
- Grill steak for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side (depending on thickness and whether you like it medium-rare or medium).
- Remove from grill and let it rest for 10 minutes before cutting it.
- Slice steak into small bite size strips.
- Load into lettuce cup or tortillas and top with optional: salsa, sour cream, cilantro, avocado, tomato, or cheeses.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 854mg | Potassium: 414mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!