Contributed by Stacy from Beauty and the Foodie
Easy Baked Jerk Chicken
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 0.50 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp allspice ground
- 1.5 tsp Truvia® Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 0.50 tsp garlic powder
- 0.50 tsp dried nutmeg ground
- 0.50 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.50 tsp ground ginger
- .125 tsp cayenne pepper
- 0.25 tsp cinnamon ground
- 0.25 tsp dried thyme
- 2 bunches green onions 1-2 green onions, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except chicken. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat with marinade..
- Cover mixing bowl with chicken and marinade in it, with plastic wrap or foil and place in the fridge to marinate for 2 hrs or longer.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place marinated chicken skin side up in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until chicken is done near bone. Turn oven to broil, and broil chicken to brown skin for 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 736mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!